2/24/2017

# Beauty # Cosmetics

Friday Loves

Friday Favorites


Few items I'm currently loving.

1) Sephora Rose Sleeping Mask: An excellent night treatment for face. I apply it before going to sleep and in the morning I really feel my skin very hydrated and softer, love it.

2) Guerlain KissKiss Lipfit: An amazing primer to apply before the lipstick. The texture is creamy and rich with a neutral shade, perfect for everyone and whatever lipstick. It leaves the lips very smooth and the contour more defined. I noticed that also the lipstick lasts more. I like the smell too, very nice and sweet.

3) Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Agent Zero Shine: An ultra-light powder that reduce pores and shine. I apply it over makeup and during the day for some touch up. I love the fact it contains also the little brush, is very easy and fast to use.

4) Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Parfum Intense My Stylish Dress: This scent is so irresistible and chic, I just love it for the adorable bottle and design. Vanilla, bergamot, white musk and bluberry are only some of the notes that make this fragrance so enchanting and captivating. Try it :)

What are your recent loves?

Happy Weekend!


xoxo

9 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

That sleep mask sounds just lovely! I've been obsessed with sleep masks lately and I also use one that has a rose infusion though it's from a different brand. Happy weekend Lilli!

Glam up your Lifestyle said...

Great Products dear Lilli. A Lip Primer do. a great job for dark Lipsticks and the Parfum sounds interesting. I will take a nose next time! A overnight mask is perfect, because the skin works the most at night. Beautiful Friday faves dear Lilli.
Happy weekend

Beauty Unearthly said...

Lovely post Lilli! Have a great weekend! kisses

Ivanasworld said...

Lovely selection :)
www.ivanasworld.com

Paola Lauretano said...

Mi piacciono sempre molto le tue scelte!
Kisses, Paola.
Expressyourself

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

great items Lilli! Reducing pores and adding shine sounds perfect to me!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Vale ♥ said...

Il primer per le labbra è un vero must have, le maschere di Sephora sono nella mia wishlist, Petite Robe Noire purtroppo per me è troppo dolce, almeno sulla mia pelle ma ha un packaging da sogno! Baci

Fashion and Cookies - fashion & beauty blog

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Hello Lilli!! I hope your weekend was wonderful. This perfume is gorgeous, I always like to go and smell it when I go past the perfume shops. I love perfumes really. It's one I'd like to buy to go with the rest I enjoy wearing. Hugs and kisses to you xox

Lilli said...

Thank you all! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)