3/31/2017

# Beauty # Blush

Friday Loves

Friday Favorites

Few items I'm currently loving.

1) Caudalie Divine Oil: a dry oil that is truly divine, besides smelling amazing. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin, leaving it super soft, smooth and soothed. It contains a blend of shea butter, grape-seed, sesame and argan oils and is formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates. I use it on face, body and hair, and is really one of the best dry oil I ever tried. It's pretty expensive though.

2) Maybelline Master Camo Color Correcting Kit: this palette is a good staple item in the makeup routine because helps to achieve a flawless complexion in just three steps: color correct, conceal and highlight. I picked the lightest shade and I really love the texture, easy to apply and to blend.

3) L'Oréal Infallible Paint Blush Palette in Pink: It's not a secret I have a huge obsession with blush, none makeup can exist without it, and this palette is soon become my favorite ever. Five beautiful shades to wear alone for a natural result, or to mix and layer for a bold look; they are ultra pigmented and the smell is so sweet and wonderful, reminds me of marshmallow.

4) L'Oréal Color Riche Lipstick n.377 (Beauty and the Beast Collection, Belle): well, you don't need many words to describe this lipstick, the dreamy packaging is, in fact, the reason why I got it. If you add the velvet finish, the bright color, the long-lasting formula and the unique smell of the Color Riche lipsticks, you really have the perfect red lippy :)

What are your recent loves?

Happy Weekend!


xoxo

9 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Good morning Lilli!! The oil sounds wonderful and of course the lipstick too!! Really beautiful items. I hope you have a fantastic weekend. hugs!

MayLoveFashion said...

Bellissimo quel rossetto rosso! Buon week end Lilli :*

Paola Lauretano said...

Pazzeschi i prodotti selezionati, li voglio tutti!
Kisses, Paola.
Expressyourself

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

The Caudalie Divine Oil sounds marvelous! I really want to try a dry oil. Happy weekend Lilli!

Unknown said...

L'olio lo trovo perfetto , poi Caudalie e'una garanzia
Bacioni tesoro

Glam up your Lifestyle said...

Ha.. your faves are my faves dear Lilli. I used Caudalie Divine oil for long time. Now you brought my in the mood again. :) Also the L'Oréal products are not new for me. The color riche is really long lasting and they are on so many color.
The maybeline master correct palett sound intersting. Have a great weekend dear Lilli.

Chic Delights said...

These are wonderful choices Lilli. The Caudelie oil must be really nice. Infuse oil too for my body as it gets dry. Your lipstick is lovely. Enjoy the weekend!

Tamara Chloé said...

Hi Lilli,

I would love to try the Caudalie Divine oil. My hair needs it lol.
Great picks babe, thanks for sharing!

Kisses and enjoy your weekend,

xx Tamara Chloé

Lilli said...

Thank you all! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)